What We Bring to Our Agriculture Customers
The agriculture industry is evolving – and a focus on soil health is one way to stay ahead of the curve. Rising costs of water, fertilizer, and labor bring massive challenges. Improving your soil health with PRM can help you reduce costs in these areas, all the while increasing the yield and nutrient density of your crops.
Superior Crops and Yields
- PRM’s soil health improvement will increase both yield and nutrient uptake for your crops
- Healthier soil increases water retention, so you need to spend less money on watering
- PRM helps make exisiting nutrition in the soil easy for plants to consume, so you can use less fertilizer
Improving Environmental Impact
- PRM helps you reduce your negative environmental impact – save water, reduce pesticides, and improve crop yield and health
Case Study: DiMare Farm
Tomato plants at DiMare Farm without PRM (control plot) and with PRM (test plot)
- PRM’s soil health service increased both nutrient uptake and yield
- The PRM test plot had an 8.2% increase in yield compared to the control plot
- The PRM test plot had a 4.78% increase in Potassium compared to the control plot
- The PRM test plot had a 4.15% increase in Nitrogen compared to the control plot
- The PRM test plot had a 16.4% increase in Phosphorus compared to the control plot
“PRM provided us with over 3x ROI with their service.”
- Two year stand
- $30 of herbicide per acre
- Four year stand
- No herbicide used – just PRM
“We improved tillage by over 25% after just 4 months of using PRM’s service.“
Barkley Company of Arizona
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Interested in some of the data behind PRM's success?
See the difference PRM makes for nutrient density in crops – control data is shown on the left, crops with PRM on the right.
Here, you can see the difference PRM makes when comparing the density of important nutrients in tomatoes.
Want to learn more about what we can do for your farm?
Schedule a meeting or send us an email to learn about our customized services for agriculture.